Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "John N. Alegre" <li...@johnalegre.net> on 2006/04/27 16:24:07 UTC

Debugging Turbine / Torque under Eclipse.

Can anyone point me to a HOWTO to set up a Turbine / Torque / Velocity
project under Eclipse, or any other free debugger for that matter.  I
want to be able to step through all code my own as well as the
Turbine / Torque / Velocity code.  I want to be able to start tomcat
and hit the page and be able to stop at a break in my code.  I have
tried a number of configurations under both Eclipse and MyEclipse
with no success.

All comments welcome.
john

Re: Debugging Turbine / Torque under Eclipse.

Posted by Vick V Lagad <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
If you need the generated Torque classes, just include the <my-app>
1.0-dev.jar from your <my-app>/target folder in your libraries for your
project.

In eclipse do the following:
Go to Project->Properties  ->Java Build Path -> Libraries.
Click on Add Jars and find your <my-app>1.0-dev.jar.

Check all the variables, most importantly MAVEN_REPO (The maven repository).
This is where Turbine, Torque jars are located.

Regards,
Vick

TurbineSecurity error

Posted by Matis Aniko <ma...@codespring.ro>.
Hello!

I have a problem with Turbine security. The method:

TurbineSecurity.getGroupById(group_id)

always throws UnknownEntityException: The specified group does not exists.
And the group definitely exists in the database.

The javadoc says:
UnknownEntityException - if the permission does not exist in the database.
"permission" - is this a mistake? or what permission?

Did anybody get the same error? Any solutions?

Aniko Matis

Re: Debugging Turbine / Torque under Eclipse.

Posted by sergiu gordea <gs...@ifit.uni-klu.ac.at>.