Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by carmmello <ca...@globo.com> on 2007/02/12 00:06:27 UTC

Improvement of Nutch 0.7.2

About 3 or 4 months ago, there was some discussion and seemingly, a consensus that Nutch 0.7.2 was a better choice for the ones that were using a single computer and aiming for indexed sites of just about a few thousand or, at most, a few millions of pages.  There were plans to develop a new version, Nutch 0.7.3.
Since than, I did not hear anything more about the subject.
Does anyone know something about this?
Thanks
Carmmello

Re: Improvement of Nutch 0.7.2

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
I have created 0.7.3 label i JIRA and I am willing to commit useful
patches in this branch. I do not have time to develop new code myself
(and if I would I will better spend it in trunk in my opinion). So if
you have anything to submit I woul dbe willing to commit it.
Regards
Piotr