Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/11/08 01:09:28 UTC

Re: I think userPrefGroupId field on UserPrefGroupType should be userPrefGroupTypeId, as per conventions

Hi Jacques,

I have added the details at the bottom of the page http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Upgrading+OFBiz+from+earlier+revisions
After commit, this will need a little modification. It is to
replace ?????? with actual revision number.

The Jira issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1996

Thanks,
Vikas

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.