Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by joe_ersinghaus <je...@nmsu.edu> on 2007/06/26 01:24:57 UTC

help using t:jsValueChangeListener with s:inputSuggest (no ajax)

Hello,

Is it possible to use t:jsValueChangeListener in conjunction with the
s:inputSuggest (no ajax) control?

This is how I've set up my control:
<s:inputSuggest id="suggest10" value="#{user.state.key}">
  <f:selectItems value="#{userHandler.products}"/>
  <t:jsValueChangeListener for="inputText" property="value"
expressionValue="$srcElem.value" />
</s:inputSuggest>

But I get nothing in the input control "inputText".

I'm trying to model it after something that does work:
<h:selectOneMenu id="selone_menu_options2" value="o2"
styleClass="selectOneMenu">
  <f:selectItems value="#{jsListenerModel.optionItems}" />
  <t:jsValueChangeListener for="inputText" property="value"
expressionValue="$srcElem.value" />
</h:selectOneMenu>

Thanks for the help,
Joe