Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Kestle <st...@orionhealth.com> on 2007/04/01 23:56:09 UTC

Re: [collections] additions

>>  - are enhancements to existing classes (as opposed to
>> new classes) still fair game?
>
> Yes, IMHO
+1

>>  - any objections to me committing in this component?
I've started putting stuff on the wiki so that everybody can get a
snapshot of all the decisions made, and where people are headed.  I'd
recommend adding yourself to
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Collections/GenericCollections/Contributors.
As you can see, I'd personally like to get some project infrastructure
in place. (Stephen, you might want to review what I've written about you).

So, if there are questions/proposals, I reckon they should all go on the
wiki, and then be debated in the mailing list, so that we can keep track
of the overview and direction.

Any comments?

Cheers

Stephen (K)