Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com> on 2013/02/25 09:33:55 UTC

Jenkins builds

Hello,

there are some mails related to Jenkins builds (failed because of an
ongoing work by Julien) that are triggered for an unknow reason.
It prevents us from following changes in the repo.
Does anyone know why are these builds being triggered ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury

Re: Jenkins builds

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com> wrote:
> The problem I have is that those builds are triggered without Git being
> updated. If you click on the URL sent with the mail, you look at the
> changes, this is empty and says "No changes" !!!

Hmm, yeah, that looks strange indeed. Might be worth asking over at
builds@apache.org why the Git poller behaves this way. Might also be
worth fixing the compilation errors (or move the work to a branch for
now).

/niklas

Re: Jenkins builds

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.