Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/10 02:57:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Admin(Incubating) 0.2.0 [RC2]

Hi:
    I've fixed the issue listed above:
    1. Upgrade to webpack4 to avoid wordwrap dependency.
    2. Remove eslint since the latest version includes wordwrap.
    3. Remove node-notifier to avoid the GPL (a category X) dependancy.

I'll start a new vote to release Dubbo Admin 0.2.0, Thanks.

[CANCEL] [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Admin(Incubating) 0.2.0 [RC2]

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.