Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/09/17 15:05:19 UTC

Re: Help with a sqoop problem on Teradata-DB

Hi Hans,
thank you for the kind words. Sqoop is a community project and it’s Sqoop community who is doing great job :)

I gave a few ideas/questions on the stackoverflow. I would strongly recommend to sign up to Sqoop user mailing list [1], where the community at large can help you with your situation.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html