Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kandalam, Anjana" <An...@AIG.com> on 2007/08/13 20:30:18 UTC

Axis1.4 client hiting an Axis 2.0 service

Hi,

I am using Axis1.4 client to hit an Axis2.0 webservice. I am getting a file
not found exception for the service. I have not upgraded to wsdl2.0. Is this
valid??

Anjana Kandalam
Private Client Group - AIG
Work: 908-679-2608
Cell: 908-596-0424

Re: Axis1.4 client hiting an Axis 2.0 service

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Axis2 supports both WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 so not upgrading to WSDL 2.0 is
not a problem. s. Can you be more elaborate as to what your trying to do and
the exception that occur. The StackTrace might be helpful too.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman