Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by dirk ooms <di...@onesparrow.com> on 2006/12/28 11:44:17 UTC

chainsaw webstart

Hello List,

i tried to start chainsaw with webstart
(http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/webstart/chainsaw/chainsawWebStart.jnlp),
but i received following error: "Found unsigned entry in resource:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/webstart/chainsaw/lib/log4j-chainsaw-2.0alpha-1.jar".

this surprises me a bit, since the current version seems to be there since
March 2nd. am i missing something?

dirk

Re: chainsaw webstart

Posted by dirk ooms <di...@onesparrow.com>.
Maarten,

On Thursday 28 December 2006 13:15, Maarten Bosteels wrote:
> This probably does not help you very much:  I clicked on the jnlp link in
> your message, and it just works.

well, it did help :-). it made me try it once more, but now issueing javaws on
the commandline with the specified url and this worked fine. afterwards i
tried the link again by clicking and then it worked as well (don't know why
it did not work by clicking the link before).

dirk

Re: chainsaw webstart

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.