Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nillehammer <ta...@winfonet.eu> on 2009/02/02 00:52:34 UTC

Re: validator and activation link

Hi Abangkis,
I am not familiar with versions of Tapestry prior to 5.0. So I cannot
answer your first question. Your second one is explained on the
following page:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/pagenav.html
Scroll to the middle of that page the section named "Page Render
Requests". In addition to the method explained on that page you can use
EventContext as a parameter.
(http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/EventContext.html)

Hope this helps. In case it does not, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards nillehammer

http://www.winfonet.eu

Re: validator and activation link

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.
hi nille, thanks a lot for your information.

anyone know about question no.1 ? I use it in a change password page.
Now I'm using the java class of tapestry page to write the validation
of this variables.

Cheers

Abangkis