Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/10 16:48:38 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][RUST][DataFusion] Release Apache Arrow DataFusion 22.0.0 RC1

The vote passes with five +1 votes (three binding). Thanks to everyone that
helped verify the release.

I'm sorry, I wasn't available to create a new RC with the bug fix this
weekend. Is this a regression since 21.1.0? If so, should we create a patch
release with the fix?

The source release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-datafusion-22.0.0/

I have published the crates to crates.io

Andy.