Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 17:53:03 UTC

What are the main reasons for me to build jetspeed?

Do I need to build jetspeed from source in order to change user properties,
or add payment processing for new registered users?
Is there a gerneral document on the things that require me to rebuild
jetspeed for?

--

Thanks

DJ MICK
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson

Re: What are the main reasons for me to build jetspeed?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks heaps for the response.

So, with creating my own registration portlet, how would I modify the
general user object attributes then for ALL users as I need a dozen or more
additional attributes for the custom registration.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.