Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/21 21:24:03 UTC

Deploying the application after the build

Once the build is done, I want the application (.war
file ) to be deployed on a server running on different
machine. How do I do this? Please help.

thanks
--Prashanth

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Deploying the application after the build

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
Hi Adam,

FWIW we run Cargo in CI builds with no problem...

Could you please provide more details about the issues you ran into when
starting the Tomcat server with Cargo (what would be even better would be if
you could post them to the cargo list as feedback)? Seen the number of users
of Cargo I don't see there's any hard problem that cannot be overcome and
we're happy to work with you on solving it. I checked and didn't see any
email from you on the Cargo list. Feel free to post there as this is where
you can get support.

Thanks
-Vincent

> On 7/21/06, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sounds like a job for the Cargo M2 plugin:
> > http://cargo.codehaus.org/
> >
> > Wayne
> >
> > On 7/21/06, Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Once the build is done, I want the application (.war
> > > file ) to be deployed on a server running on different
> > > machine. How do I do this? Please help.
> > >
> > > thanks
> > > --Prashanth

> > > http://mail.yahoo.com
> > >

> --
> Adam Altemus
> punkinshred@gmail.com

D�couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/R�ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos exp�riences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Deploying the application after the build

Posted by Adam <pu...@gmail.com>.

--
Adam Altemus
punkinshred@gmail.com

Re: Deploying the application after the build

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Bravo, Kris" <kr...@cingular.com>.
Use plugin which corresponds to your server of choice, or check out
cargo (not sure how far along this is). Mojo has some weblogic, jboss
and tomcat plugins.

Do me a favor and feed back whether or not you successfully remote
deploy. I'm curious about the status of this type of action.

kris bravo