Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2015/03/17 19:31:05 UTC

Reset instance "Statistics"

Hello,

Anyone knows how often these values get reset or if at all?
http://img.nux.ro/fK7-Selection_016.png

I'm interested in tracking some of these values, but on a monthly basis or so.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Reset instance "Statistics"

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Marcus,

Thanks, I'll have to give this a bit of thought and try to explain it to our dev. :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Oh right.

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Would there be a way to persist this in the DB?
I'd imagine being able to sort VMs by these stats could be handy (who uses most IO, network or graph such usages per period and so on).

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
ACS, clearly.Once Management service restart, the samples all gone.

---
Thanks,
Yitao(依涛 姜)
jiangyt.github.io