Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Luís Filipe da Costa Cunha <a8...@alunos.uminho.pt> on 2020/12/03 17:10:17 UTC

Adding Custom Features to OpenNLP

Hello,
I am a student at the University of Minho who is researching about NER.
I am creating a system that can recognize entities in a certain context using the OpenNLP.
In this way I am trying to add custom features to the application using the API but im not being able to do so.
Here is my example code.

[cid:image001.png@01D6C997.2BD7DCA0]

I tried read the source code of TokenNameFinderFactory class and I was not able to understand how can I create my own custom features and use them to train a model using the java API.

Thank you,
Filipe Cunha.

Re: Adding Custom Features to OpenNLP

Posted by William Colen <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Filipe,

For some reason I could not read the code sample. The image is not loading.
Can you try again? Maybe you can copy the source to the email body instead
of a snapshot.

Regards,
William