Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Nabatian, Rouzbeh" <ro...@ibsolution.de> on 2008/12/02 11:42:11 UTC

ODE database schema's for MS SQL Server

Hi,

Can you please point me to the ODE database schema's for the
1.2 release. I want to use ode 1.2 with MS SQL Server 2005.

thanks,

Re: ODE database schema's for MS SQL Server

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Nabatian, Rouzbeh <
rouzbeh.nabatian@ibsolution.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please point me to the ODE database schema's for the
> 1.2 release. I want to use ode 1.2 with MS SQL Server 2005.

It should be in the distribution under the sql directory. You will probably
have to tweak it a bit for MS SQL but it should be only a few changes.

Cheers,
Matthieu