Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Peter Ledbrook <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk> on 2008/11/05 08:55:12 UTC

Presentation on JSecurity and Grails

Hi,

I did a presentation recently to a Groovy and Grails User Group (GGUG)
meeting on the JSecurity Grails Plugin. It was recorded, so if anyone
is interested you can see it here:

  http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/exploring-the-power-of-jsecurity-in-grails

Cheers,

Peter

Re: Presentation on JSecurity and Grails

Posted by Peter Ledbrook <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk>.

http://people.apache.org/~pledbrook/ggug-jsecurity.pdf
http://people.apache.org/~pledbrook/london-ggug-2008-10-30.zip

Re: Presentation on JSecurity and Grails

Posted by Peter Ledbrook <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk>.

Posted by Animesh Jain <an...@itasveer.com>.
Hi Peter

Would it be possible to share your slides/code as well, they're not really
visible in the video.

Kind regards
Animesh

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm>.