Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 08:10:43 UTC

Slave broker detection

Hi,

I am using master-slave topology for ActiveMQ brokers. I have two brokers in
my set up one is master and other as salve. By looking at logs and kahaDB I
can see that which broker is master and which is slave.

But is there any API or command to know that which broker is master
(somewhere in BrokerService.java) ?

I am using my own plugin to log stats and other broker details..

Thanks,
Anuj

Re: Slave broker detection

Posted by oliverd <ol...@hotmail.com>.
there is a JMX API isSlave(), JMX attribute Slave - which is also a method in
BrokerService

it was removed as part of the pure master/slave removal in release 5.8, but
was merged back in 5.9, see

I merged it back myself into a 5.8 version without issues