Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/06/30 14:47:17 UTC

Agenda for today's call

Today's call will run one hour because we have much to discuss. The agenda
for today's call is as follows:

1. Planning the second milestone. (20 min)

        a. Schedule for declaration, vote, publish. (10 min)

        b. Categorization of features/bugs in JIRA, assignments, and due
dates. We will be looking to get people going on submitting JIRA records
for features/bugs/contributions, not deciding everything right here. (10
min)

2. Introduction to proposal for handling "reconciliation specs" that are
being drafted by Microsoft/HP/IBM/Intel. This will require more discussion
on the list. (10 min)

3. Discuss alignment/contributions with Apache Tuscany and the SCA model.
Joel Hawkins to lead discussion with Muse/Tuscany developers. (30 min)

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++