Posted to user@flume.apache.org by terrey shih <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/07 20:53:56 UTC

Dynamically downloading SSL certificate

Hi

Can flume be configured to dynamically download SSL certificate for SSL
configuration ?

Thanks

Re: Dynamically downloading SSL certificate

Posted by terreyshih <te...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the response. The reason we wanted to do that is to reuse the SSL certificate across all modules of our project from web all the way to the backend (flume).

thanks,

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
thanks