Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 08:03:01 UTC

quick marvin/integration test question

I'm adding extra tests to the integration suite, and I'm testing for
unsupported hypervisor. I'm wondering if the automated integration
testing we use passes the '-a hypervisor=' filter that is appropriate
for the test environment, such that I can appropriately mark tests to
be run or not run as the wiki indicates.

Re: quick marvin/integration test question

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.