Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/02 07:48:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lei Cheng(程磊)

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Lei
Cheng(comnetwork) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
on the project. We appreciate all of Lei's generous contributions thus far
and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Lei Cheng!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布程磊已接受我们的邀请,成为 Apache HBase 项目的
Committer。感谢程磊一直以来为 HBase 项目做出的贡献,并期待他在未来继续承担更多的责任。

欢迎程磊!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lei Cheng(程磊)

Posted by Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

From: 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 8:49 AM
To: HBase Dev List <de...@hbase.apache.org>, hbase-user <us...@hbase.apache.org>, user-zh <us...@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lei Cheng(程磊)
[CAUTION] The sender of this email is outside our organization. Please DO NOT CLICK links, download attachments or respond unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Please contact IT immediately in case you find it suspicious.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Lei, and thank you for all your contributions!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lei Cheng(程磊)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.