Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Giulio Vuolo <gi...@cmgplc.com> on 2000/05/26 12:00:12 UTC

Bug Report

Hi

I am trying to use extensions, using a JavaScript very similar to the
example in your documentation.
I am using Xalan 1.0.0 within VisualAge for Java under NT. I am in the UK.

I get this exception:
java.util.MissingrResourceException for com.ibm.bsf.Language_en_GB

This resource is not part of the bsf jar.

Please let me know if this is not a bug.

Thanks

Giulio

Re: Bug Report

Posted by August Gresens <au...@blackhammer.com>.
David

I've got Tunde doing the Catering right now. I'll have him forward
that to you as soon as he is done.

--
August Gresens