Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by guang wu <ki...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 13:50:02 UTC

how to run it on a eclipse?

Hello everyone!
I'd appreciate if anybody would give a piece of advice about how to prepare
a development environment.
I'm trying to get started with the cloudstack, but I don't know how to run
it on a IDE.
I got the code from GIT, but none of the project seems to be a webProject
to run on tomcat.
What is the correct approach?! How can I build the enviroment? Is there any
developer Manual with THIS information?

RE: how to run it on a eclipse?

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Check this out http://docs.cloudstack.org/Knowledge_Base/How_to_set_up_a_CloudStack_development_environment

-Koushik

Posted by prasanna <sr...@gmail.com>.
On 7 June 2012 23:57, Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> wrote:
> Sounds important to have a devStack for Cloudstack now?

We don't nearly have as many orchestration components to configure and
get right do we?

Would this also setup -  Zones, Networks, Hosts, NFS storage etc?

--
Prasanna.,

RE: how to run it on a eclipse?

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.