Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Shackelford, John-Mason" <Sh...@ncs.com> on 2002/10/14 18:32:27 UTC

Property case

In July Alexey Solofnenko submitted a patch for an attribute on the property
task that would allow one to specify a case conversion. It looks like
(reading through the MARC archive) no one responded to his suggestion. I am
now finding myself in need of such a solution and am wondering whether
Alexey's suggestion is viable in the minds of the committers, and if not if
there is a design that the committers would consider incorporating into Ant.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services
2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
319-354-9200x6214
shacjo@ncs.com

Re: Property case

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, John-Mason Shackelford <Sh...@ncs.com> wrote:

> In July Alexey Solofnenko submitted a patch for an attribute on the
> property task that would allow one to specify a case conversion.

I can't remember that thread, must somehow have vanished from my
radar.  Can you post the direct MARC link?

>From your description it seems as if you could implement it as a
filterreader and use <loadproperties> instead of <property>.

Stefan