Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Pete Williams <px...@hotmail.com> on 2014/05/31 14:59:43 UTC

James: No local-part (user account) found at position 1

HI
i'm seeing these errors in my James smtpserver log file:
Error parsing recipient address:  [to:@localhost] [from:xxxxxxxx]No local-part (user account) found at position 1
It occurs when there are a lot of recipients, and particularly when there are a log of domain names with a dash in them.
Each address listed in the 'to' section a few lines above this error looks good (not malformed).
If anyone can help to debug this I'd be grateful.
James 2.3.4
Cheers, Pete

Re: James: No local-part (user account) found at position 1

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
'@localhost' is not a valid email address. Check your recipient list for
such malformed address.