Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Norman Barker <no...@comsine.co.uk> on 2004/07/06 10:12:14 UTC

Cococon Geographic Data Capabilities

Hi,

does any one know of Cocoon's use with geographic data.  I see there
is Geoid (on CocoonDev) but it seems quiet (correct me if I am wrong!)
at the moment.  Is any one using Cocoon with GML (Geographic
Markup Language), Web Feature Servers, even Web Map Servers.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Norman

--
Norman Barker
Software Engineer

Re: Cococon Geographic Data Capabilities

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
We are also very much interested in this direction our project is still in
concept phase, so first we are in the process of absorbing cocoon :). Is
anybody working on merging GeoServer into cocoon?

Tibor

Posted by Ivo Limmen <iv...@virgil.nl>.

--
Ivo Limmen