Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/10/03 20:31:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 51837 - in geronimo/trunk/modules/derby/src: java/org/apache/geronimo/derby test/org/apache/geronimo/derby

dain@apache.org wrote:
> Author: dain
> Date: Sun Oct  3 09:48:41 2004
> New Revision: 51837
>
> Modified:
>    geronimo/trunk/modules/derby/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/derby/DerbySystemGBean.java
>    geronimo/trunk/modules/derby/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/derby/DerbySystemGBeanTest.java
> Log:
> Set the magic derby system property that causes derby to use explicity
> file sync instead of relying on vm support for file open rws
> Reenabled derby tests

Should we make this conditional by OS - on for OSX/BSD, off by default?

--
Jeremy

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
On Oct 3, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> dain@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: dain
>> Date: Sun Oct  3 09:48:41 2004
>> New Revision: 51837
>> Modified:
>>
>> geronimo/trunk/modules/derby/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/derby/
>> DerbySystemGBean.java
>>
>> geronimo/trunk/modules/derby/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/derby/
>> DerbySystemGBeanTest.java
>> Log:
>> Set the magic derby system property that causes derby to use explicity
>> file sync instead of relying on vm support for file open rws
>> Reenabled derby tests
>
> Should we make this conditional by OS - on for OSX/BSD, off by default?

I think the Derby project should add OS specific defaults, but if they
don't want to we could.

-dain