Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2010/02/22 23:08:06 UTC

WSDL 2.0

Hi all,

    Axis started supporting WSDL 2.0 with Axis2 correct?

Thanks

Re: WSDL 2.0

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Yes. Axis2 very good support for rest. I should mentioned that Axis2 has
REST bindings for both WSDL 1.0 and 2.0

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

RE: WSDL 2.0

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning Demetris

any specific (requirement) you're looking for that would need WSDL2.0 support?

Martin Gainty
please do not modify or disrupt this transmission. Thank You

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/

Re: WSDL 2.0

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.

Re: WSDL 2.0