Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by sunil mahendrakar <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 09:46:44 UTC

Can't import kafka-clients

Hello everyone,

I'm unable to `import org.apache.kafka.clients` when using gradle. The
error is package not found.

here is my build.gradle file

//build.gradle file
apply plugin: 'java'
repositories {
  mavenCentral()
}
dependencies {
compile group: 'org.apache.kafka', name: 'kafka-clients', version:
'0.10.0.0'
}

and the sample.java file

import org.apache.kafka.clients;
class Test {
        public void blah() {
               System.out.println("\n");
        }
}

Regards,
Sunil Mahendrakar

Re: Can't import kafka-clients

Posted by sunil mahendrakar <su...@gmail.com>.
I'm new to java and I though I could import packages `import
org.apache.kafka.clients.*` works.

Thanks anyways.