Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrei Savu <as...@apache.org> on 2013/11/19 08:02:12 UTC

[VOTE] Retire the Provisionr podling

Hi -

We voted [1] to retire the Provisionr podling form the Apache Incubator.
Following the retirement guide, it is now time for an IPMC vote to ratify
the decision.

 [ ] +1 Retire the Provisionr podling
 [ ] +0 Neither here nor there
 [ ] -1 Do not retire the podling because ...

This vote will remain open for at least the next 72 hours.

So far we've got 2 votes from IPMC members (not counting my own):

* Roman Shaposhnik
* Tom White

Thanks!

[1] http://s.apache.org/xtG
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Provisionr podling

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>wrote:

> > So far we've got 2 votes from IPMC members (not counting my own):
>
> I don't understand why yours would not be counted.
> And that makes 3.

I'm counting my vote as a PPMC member mainly because I've joined the
IPMC recently and I'm the project founder. I'm biased.

Either way we now have 3 IPMC votes: Bertrand Delacretaz, Roman
Shaposhnik, Tom White.

I will wait two more days, close the vote and start the procedure.

Thanks all for voting!

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Provisionr podling

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Andrei Savu wrote:
> Hi -
>
> We voted [1] to retire the Provisionr podling form the Apache Incubator.
> Following the retirement guide, it is now time for an IPMC vote to ratify
> the decision.
>
>  [ ] +1 Retire the Provisionr podling
>  [ ] +0 Neither here nor there
>  [ ] -1 Do not retire the podling because ...
>
> This vote will remain open for at least the next 72 hours.
>
> So far we've got 2 votes from IPMC members (not counting my own):

I don't understand why yours would not be counted.
And that makes 3.

-David

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Andrei Savu <as...@apache.org> wrote:
>  [X ] +1 Retire the Provisionr podling

Please tally the vote at [1], right now it's left hanging AFAICS.

-Bertrand