Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chappell, Simon P" <Si...@landsend.com> on 2002/10/15 16:09:41 UTC

[OT][OLD FOLKS ONLY] RE: DAO or ... ?

Apple ][ ... my first dream machine.
Commodore Pet 8000 ... my second dream machine.

I never owned a dream machine until last year when I finally got a dual processor Mac running OS X. Now, that's a dream machine!

Anyone remember "Your Sinclair" magazine? Man, I copied a ton of listings out of that thing.

Simon

Re: [OT][OLD FOLKS ONLY] RE: DAO or ... ?

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
I am getting a PowerBook (as soon as I have RC basicPortal out as a
reward to me).
I assume you are runing Struts, maybe Eclipse, Resin, pgSQL, OpenOffice,
Mozilla are they all OK with Mac VM?

.V