Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/12/05 18:43:43 UTC

More feedback from Continuum? was: [RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

I had a look at the Continuum mails that go to notifications@m.a.o and
Continuum actually caught this on its November 30 run [1].

Would it be possible to get Continuum to send an email directly to the
committer, that caused a build to fail? Such emails have a higher chance
of getting noticed.

[1]
http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=38199&projectId=382

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-remote-resour

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: More feedback from Continuum? was: [RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
This exists in continuum 1.1 (we have just to upgrade).

--
Olivier