Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Tyler Tricker <tn...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 07:10:34 UTC

Hi

I'm a senior in Computer Engineering at Portland State University and a
software intern at Rhodes and Swartz. Native OSGi is rather intriguing,
I'd like to help work on this project this fall. Right now I'm rather
busy but I'd like to help anyway I can.

Re: Hi

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Tyler,

On Sep 7, 2012, at 7:10 AM, Tyler Tricker <tn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a senior in Computer Engineering at Portland State University and a software intern at Rhodes and Swartz. Native OSGi is rather intriguing, I'd like to help work on this project this fall. Right now I'm rather busy but I'd like to help anyway I can.

Welcome to the project. If you have any quesitons, feel free to ask them here!

Greetings, Marcel