Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Larry Owen <la...@verarisoft.com> on 2008/03/27 22:03:06 UTC

Client Cert Authentication

Hello,
  Can anyone help me out with an example using client certificate
authentication?  I'm currently trying to modify
EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java from the contribs in the 3.1 source,
but It's completely hopeless.

thanks,
Larry

--

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader

Re: Client Cert Authentication

Posted by Larry Owen <la...@verarisoft.com>.
On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 10:56 +0100, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Larry,
>
> There is no need to modify EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory. Use
> AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory from the same contrib package instead.

Thanks, I found it last night and it's working great!

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 16:03 -0500, Larry Owen wrote:
> Hello,
>   Can anyone help me out with an example using client certificate
> authentication?  I'm currently trying to modify
> EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java from the contribs in the 3.1 source,
> but It's completely hopeless.

Larry,

There is no need to modify EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory. Use
AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory from the same contrib package instead.

Oleg