Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by anton dos santos <ad...@free.fr> on 2011/01/31 19:58:22 UTC

TextInput and DecimalValidator

Hi

I added a DecimalValidator to a TextInput like this:

<TextInput bxml:id="timeout" strictValidation="true" Form.label="Timeout" >
<validator>
<validators:DecimalValidator/>
</validator>
</TextInput>

When the content of the TextInput is selected and a digit is typed, the old content is not replaced
by the digit as expected, but the digit is inserted at the beginning

Regards
Anton

Re: TextInput and DecimalValidator

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like it might be related to

I'll try to confirm tomorrow unless someone else picks it up.

Chris