Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 20:08:45 UTC

Ode PPMC

Hi all,

I'd like to suggest elections for a PPMC that would reflect what's being
done on Ode. As Dims proposed before (and I believe Geir as well), we could
just include all current committers who express a will to be part of the
PPMC. But that's just a suggestion, as it's our current PPMC and mentors to
decide. So what do you think?

Cheers,

Matthieu.

P.S. Just as a reminder Maciej, Holger and Olexandr have successfully
submitted CLA but still don't have the karma on Ode's repo.

Re: Ode PPMC

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds perfect!!!

Re: Ode PPMC

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Re: Ode PPMC

Posted by Holger Hoffstätte <ho...@wizards.de>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> I'd like to see more involvement from Holger and Olexandr on the
> mailing lists / jira etc like i mentioned in my email [1].

It's unlikely that I will be able to make significant contributions in the
near future because of changes in my personal roadmap & availability. I'll
still follow the development and may provide feedback/code/bugfixes when
the integration API has materialized since I need it for an update of PXE
in Mule (http://mule.codehaus.org/), but until then I'll have to lurk,
unfortunately. :(

Holger

Re: Ode PPMC

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Matthieu,

I'd like to see more involvement from Holger and Olexandr on the
mailing lists / jira etc like i mentioned in my email [1].

I need Maciej's preferred apache id to send a request for id/karma.

Looking at commits[2] and discussions [3] I get the feeling we need a
bit more momentum (especially on code!) before we go any further.

thanks,
dims

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/ode-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00091.html
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-commits/