Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2015/08/10 18:33:25 UTC

svn commit: r1695129 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/ applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/eway/ applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/ideal/ ap...

Author: jleroux
Date: Mon Aug 10 16:33:23 2015
New Revision: 1695129

Log:
After r1695126, I found that most of the Java files have svn:eol-style=native. So only 116 Java files were missing svn:eol-style=native. I guess those have been added by committers who are not using the OFBiz svn config file on their machines. So rather than removing svn:eol-style=native, this commits add the property to the files which miss it. Here 116+89=205 files have their svn:eol-style property changed to native.

[This commit notification would consist of 60 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]