Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tarandeep Singh <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 19:08:38 UTC

How to submit a project to Hadoop/Apache

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a documentation which explains how to submit a
project to Hadoop as a subproject? Also, I will appreciate if someone points
me to the documentation on how to submit a project as Apache project.

We have a project that is built on Hadoop. It is released to the open source
community under GPL license but we are thinking of submitting it as a Hadoop
or Apache project. Any help on how to do this is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tarandeep

Re: How to submit a project to Hadoop/Apache

Posted by Tarandeep Singh <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aaron... yeah it sounds like a much easier approach :)

Posted by Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>.
Tarandeep,

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.