Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kai Behncke <Ka...@gmx.de> on 2008/10/15 19:15:05 UTC

URL of a SVN-repos

Dear users,

so far I have used my svn-system directly at the server like
"svn checkout file:///var/svn/........."

...everything works well, but I think it`s not the best way to use it (obviously).

I want to use it url-based like
"checkout http://my_host/my_svn_project"

...but I don`t know how to find out the URL to my svn-repos???

What can I do please?

Thank you very much, Kai

Re: URL of a SVN-repos

Posted by Kai Behncke <Ka...@gmx.de>.