Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/07/21 14:23:08 UTC

Re: auto port find doesnt seem to be working

[Please subscribe to new flume-user@incubator.apache.org list, bcc
flume-user@cloudera.org, cc flume-user@incubator.apache.org]

This may have broken in 0.9.4 (metrics/status web servers were refactored in
this upgrade).  What version are you running?

Thanks,
Jon

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)