Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/16 11:17:10 UTC

Introduction

Hi,
As requested by Sergey Beryozkin, I'm sending this email to introduce
myself :-)

I'm a Java developer (though in the last year I've been derailed to ext.js
and Python), from Romania, and CXF user and fan.

I also like to keep an eye on the development progress on some of the
frameworks I use (like CXF, Spring or Hibernate), as I find it valuable to
see if there are any bugs that could affect me and also to see how various
features are implemented by people smarter than me :-)
That implies looking at GIT changes and I like to comment if happen to
notice something weird, which triggered the attention of Sergey.

Unfortunately, I rarely have the time to contribute more to the frameworks
I use, in the form of code changes.

Regards,
Andrei

Re: Introduction

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei

Thank you for the introduction and welcome :-)

Please keep your review comments coming, very much appreciated

Cheers, Sergey