Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Haimberger <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 09:18:11 UTC

Tomahawk, Myfaces 1.2 and Tomcat 6

Hi *,

anyone running Tomahawk with MyFaces 12 and Tomcat 6 successfully?
I have created the intellij project with the -Djsf=12 parameter, which
is working fine for the creation, but no luck for running the whole
thing.

As Bruno has written, the jetty plugin works fine and starts.

Anyone experiences with this?

Regards,
Martin Haimberger

Re: Tomahawk, Myfaces 1.2 and Tomcat 6

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I have tried to deploy the examples in tomcat 6 and I don't see
any issue (a part from the existing bugs!)

If you want to check it, add this section in the examples POM, that
configures cargo to start tomcat with the examples:

<profile>
            <id>tomcat</id>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                            <wait>false</wait>
                            <container>
                                <containerId>tomcat5x</containerId>

<log>${project.build.directory}/${containerId}/cargo.log</log>
                                <zipUrlInstaller>

<url>http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/v6.0.13/bin/apache-tomcat-6.0.13.zip</url>

<installDir>${java.io.tmpdir}/cargo/installs</installDir>
                                </zipUrlInstaller>
                            </container>
                            <configuration>

<home>${project.build.directory}/tomcat/container</home>
                            </configuration>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>