Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/03/09 18:46:05 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Apache As a Reverse Proxy" by WoutMertens

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by WoutMertens:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Apache_As_a_Reverse_Proxy

  </VirtualHost>
  }}}

+ Note from Wout Mertens:
+ I tried the above, but I had lots of tests fail on Apache 2.2.8/Solaris. When I removed the nocanon directive, less tests failed. I'm not in a position to upgrade Apache just now so I can't test with newer versions.
+