Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/07 17:53:15 UTC

Re: t:dataTable

If you can make the problem go away simply by changing from
t:dataTable to h:dataTable, I'd say you've found a bug.

If you can submit a simple example (or provide exact steps showing the
same issue with the myfaces examples), please go ahead and open a JIRA
issue on this problem.

You can find an online version of our examples at

http://www.irian.at/myfaces/home.jsf

We are still working on getting them hosted at apache.org.