Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ledzgio <gi...@email.it> on 2008/09/12 17:24:39 UTC

how to use cfx-bc provider and consumer

Hi to all,

could someone please explain me how to create cfx-bc provider and consumer,
how to create respective java classes and how to set it up??

thanks very much

Re: how to use cfx-bc provider and consumer

Posted by ledzgio <gi...@email.it>.
Where do I have to put my own class? wich other classes has to extends or
implements? from where do i have to call and instantiate my own class?

thanks

regards

Giorgio

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.