Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Tux Racer <tu...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 16:58:58 UTC

problem writing a jython client

Hello Hbase users,

I tried to write a jython 2.5.1 hbase client on 0.20.2 but get a
zookeeper exception (following the wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Jython)

 >>> conf=HBaseConfiguration()
 >>> admin=HBaseAdmin(conf)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.getMaster(HConnectionManager.java:306)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.<init>(HBaseAdmin.java:72)
    at
    at
    at
org.python.core.PyReflectedConstructor.constructProxy(PyReflectedConstructor.java:163)

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: java.io.IOException:
Could not read quorum servers from zoo.cfg

Any idea where that comes from?
This is the zookeeper config from the default distribution (one node on
the local file system).

Thanks in advance
TR

Re: problem writing a jython client

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks for updating the jython wiki page Tux.
St.Ack

Posted by Tux Racer <tu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Gary.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.