Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Yeeswara Nadapana (HCL Financial Services)" <Ye...@hcl.in> on 2008/09/02 16:47:18 UTC

How to implement Pagination in T5

Hi,

I have a bunch of records which I display using the <t:loop>. I am NOT
using the GRID component. Is there any way I can implement pagination on
the loop of data I display? Can anyone help on this?

Regards,

Yeeswar

DISCLAIMER:

Re: How to implement Pagination in T5

Posted by Toby Hobson <to...@googlemail.com>.
You may want to look at the pagedLoop component from the t5components
project - here<http://87.193.218.134:8080/t5components/t5c-commons/ref/org/apache/tapestry/commons/components/PagedLoop.html>

Toby

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.