Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Lo...@log-net.com on 2009/05/04 15:14:43 UTC

Trying to limit create/Edit groups to Admin only

I'm trying to limit view/create of groups to the 'Admin' group only.  I
changed the jspwiki.policy file and removed the group lines from the
authenticated section.  However, when I opened the PreferencesContent.jsp
file, I see the following:

  <wiki:Permission permission="createGroups"> <!-- FIXME check right
permissions -->
  <wiki:Tab id="group"
title='<%=LocaleSupport.getLocalizedMessage(pageContext, "group.tab")%>'
accesskey="g" >
    <wiki:Include page="GroupTab.jsp" />
  </wiki:Tab>
  </wiki:Permission>

I don't think I can use "wiki:UserCheck"  since this is a group and not  a
role.  Do I have to write some custom code?  I was looking at how the
deletion of attachment works - is that the path I should take?

Thanks,
Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.